Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Depesche Mode

I went to see Depesche Mode at the Weser Stadium, where Werder Bremen play football. Surprised? Well so am I, I only found out I was going half an hour before the show. It was a very good concert in front of 48,000 die hard fans and I. I felt a little guilty because it has been sold out for 6 months and I only got a ticket because I know someone who works there. But if that depresses any of those who missed out then I suggest you should listen to less of their music.

Collingwood still looking strong and the weather has finally come good again, just need Australia to beat Japan and a dream day is in store... 25 degrees, Tarrant will kick a bag and Cahill will come to the rescue.

1 Comments:

Blogger adlib said...

lucky DUCKy. I like the Depeche. Well I like the singles of the eighties.
But. Jet fucking star fucking Asia are still making me wait. 25 hours!!! I think the surpass the fucking ridiculousness of RyanfuckingAir

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home