Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Lord of the maggots part 2


Ammersee


I just got back from my second kids camp in the south of Germany, in comparison to the first it was heaven. One of the funniest moments was the THREE LEGGED RACE that I ingeniously combined with a water fight... the kids didn´t know what hit them. I targeted the little bastards first then just any of them, it was carnage. The second moment that brought me to tears laughing was a scavenger hunt, one of the items was 'tell dave a funny joke'. With a frantic and bemused look on one of the kids faces he yelled in desperation (with a strong German accent) 'A funny joke, vot is dat?'. Never will so much be said in such a short sentence.


Sunset over the Ammersee


Sticky tape plastic surgery





Before the camp I was in München... this is lunch at the Hofbrauhaus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home