Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Open letter to RYANAIR

Dear Mr Air,
I am writing to inform you I have chosen not to fly with your airline anymore. It isn´t because your airports are in places that are very far from your destinations, I almost expect that with your discounted prices. It isn´t because one of your air hostesses was rude and condescending. It isn´t because you didn´t notify us about a delay in our flight causing everyone to line up for extended periods of time. It isn't even because our flight was the only fucking flight coming in or out of the airport that was cancelled due to bad weather including flights 5 minutes before and after our flight. It isn´t because the next fucking flight to my destination was the next fucking day. Or that the flight I had to fucking catch was to fucking Frankfurt Hahn, a fucking hour away from Frankfurt which is 480 km away from Bremen, so I could fucking go to work. Or the fucking fact that this fucking flight was also fucking delayed by 40 fucking minutes and I had to rent a fucking car to fucking finally get home at 2:30 in the fucking morning. Or the fucking price to fucking get home you never fucking would pay your fucking customers. Or the fucking turbulence that fucking inspired people to fucking clap when we finally fucking landed 500 fucking km from where we fucking wanted to fucking be. It fucking IS because of your FUCKING slogan that fucking drives me fucking crazy (Please see the fucking photo below).
Fuck off
David Spencer




















Ps, I apologise to anyone offended by the word Ryanair

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

From Dad/Harry,a pitty your trip ended so frustratingly.I do detect a very strong influence from me in your comments.I didn't like Ryanair either.Some interesting stats Dave; 30xfuckings,1xfuck off, 4x Ryanair not counting part monitor and sign in background.I don't think it was gratuitous use of Ryanair. ps Great photo of Katrin.

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh - sadly we have all been there and trust me, it's always when you can leat afford to be late. Try having an argument with Easyjet who despite having a print out of my booking in my hand confirming my flight for the 8th July, proceeded to tell me that nmy flight was in fact booked for 8th August and there was nothing they could do about it except sell me another ticket! And then they lost my luggage, oih and were delayed for 3 hours so I missed my connecting flight... ahhh sometimes no-frills just ain't worth the money you save.

3:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dave,
After all that fucking around I am surprised you aren't bitter towards RyanAir!!!!
Amanda
PS Sounds like Planes, Trains and Automobiles. Hi to Katrin.

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home