Sunday, March 26, 2006

Money, money, money, must be funny

I now know what Abba was singing about, the price of a beer in Stockholm. It is as terrifyingly beautiful as it is expensive, an indication of how pretty the city is: €4 for a pot that tastes like of the bastard love child of Fosters. Stockholm is made up of heaps of islands that are rising 4mm every year as the land slowly decompresses from the last ice age. Which is good because in about a thousand years they should have enough room for more toilets. EVERY restaurant has only 1 toilet, not 1 female 1 male, but literally 1 toilet for everybody. It is totally crazy.

I walked across a frozen lake for the first time in my life, it just doesn´t feel natural. Especially when it went crack under my feet, it wasn´t dangerous but the noise sent tingles through my body... looks like I will be taking the long way into the city tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home